Monday, January 7, 2013

Ornaments I Love

Last night I was looking at the Christmas tree and thinking that we need to take it down in a week or two. I feel like I hardly got to enjoy it!

There are so many things I love about Christmas, but the smell of a Fraser Fir all through the house definitely tops the list.

Another thing I love is the collection of ornaments we have for the tree. We have the usual glass bulbs that are just pretty to look at, but we also have some other special ones on the tree.

Some of my favorites...

The ornament that Dan put my engagement ring in - Christmas 2009.



From Aunt Kris - a little extra bling right after I got the ring!
Our first ornament as a married couple

A gem from Dan's sister - our little family
Representing for my high school - Go Rebels!
An ice cream cone from my Grandma, who used to always give me Handel's gift certificates for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment