Wednesday, August 22, 2012

30 Rock – Rocks my socks off!


I know that I am late to the bandwagon, but I am in LOVE with 30 Rock!

I have never watched it on TV. I’m not sure why. I don’t even know what day or time it is on. But I was looking for a new show after I finished watching How I Met Your Mother. I wanted something easy to follow so I wouldn’t have always have to give my full attention and I wanted to watch something that would make me laugh. After digging around Netflix a little bit, I landed on 30 Rock. JACKPOT!

I love Tina Fey as Liz Lemon. I love how easy it is do other things and just listen to the show – like work. I seriously sit at my desk laughing all day long. People are starting to look at me weird! I especially love all the references of Cleveland! How awesome to have our city mentioned on the show!

I’m on episode 80 of 102. I’m kind of bummed that I am getting to the end.

Taking suggestions now on what show to watch next!

No comments:

Post a Comment