Friday, February 24, 2012

Science!

This past Sunday Dan and I took Gabby to the Science Center. It was a trip set up by the Cleveland Photographic Society. We could bring our cameras, tripods and other gear, as well as our family. I wanted to go, so I convinced Dan to come along and then we decided to bring Gabby. I absolutely loved science centers growing up. I love seeing how things work in a way that makes sense - the exhibits at science centers are so practical and based in real life. Science was always my favorite subject. The Science Olympiad team was my favorite club in middle school and high school, even though my mom was one of the coaches. Needless to say, I was really jazzed.

Gabby - not so much.

She seemed moderately interested, but fluttered from thing to thing, not really caring about how things worked. That's ok... she's still young. I still have time to mold her! :)

Here are some pictures...














No comments:

Post a Comment